Senior Consultant | San Francisco, CA
Patty McManus has worked in the fields of organization development and leadership development for thirty years. Whether in one-to-one coaching or complex design processes, she has a unique ability to discover the essence of a client’s situation and to develop an optimal path forward.
Patty served as an internal organization development consultant at Apple Inc., Kaiser Permanente, and the University of California Berkeley. In these roles, she consulted to change processes that included curriculum design, a multi-entity reorganization, a redesign of a major service system, development of product strategy, and re-engineering of an internal business process. After joining Interaction Associates, she provided leadership, team and organizational consulting for a wide range of domestic and global clients.
Her coaching has enabled successful management transitions and assimilation of new leaders. Accomplished in team building, she helps develop management, technical, cross-functional, and globally dispersed teams.
Other projects include:
- Designing and leading accelerated leadership development processes with emphasis on collaborative skills and change management
- Building high performing teams that succeed through alignment and effective collaboration
- Consulting to and facilitating processes in alignment building, problem solving, strategic and operational planning
- Coaching leaders to support their organizational and personal goals
- Consulting to complex change processes
- Authoring the popular eBook, “The Little Book of Big ”
Patty provides volunteer mediation services to Community Boards of San Francisco and the Department of Police Accountability. She volunteers in the SFUSD as a teacher assistant and hug provider.
Patty earned her B.A. in Psychology and her M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from San Francisco State University. She completed postgraduate internships in organization development at Kaiser Permanente and group facilitation at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Past & Current Clients
- Child Abuse Prevention Council
- Curtiss Wright Flow Control
- Oak Grove School District
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- The Packard Foundation
- Stanford University
Back to Our Team