Interaction Associates (IA), is a learning and development company that helps leaders and teams work together better and achieve better business results by demonstrating the power and transferring the skills of conscious collaboration. Conscious collaboration is a mindful approach to working together that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We concentrate on two kinds of ROI: Return on Investment and Return on Involvement.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. We seek someone who has demonstrated experience in a professional services environment, can think strategically, collaborate across functions, and is motivated by creativity and innovation. The ideal candidate should be energetic and resourceful to help drive special projects to completion and be adept at wearing multiple hats.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Desired location: Boston, MA, Raleigh, NC, San Francisco, CA. This is a remote position. Qualified candidates should reside from one of the specific geographic locations and be able to work from their home office.
The Manager, Technology & Analysis will play a key role in managing IA’s technology stack, administering the learning management system (LMS), developing internal systems and processes for scaling the business, and fashioning solutions that help to continuously improve day-to-day business operations.
- Learning Management System development & administration (40%)
- Manage LMS implementation rollout, including configuring courses with new assets and features based on learning program requirements.
- Design and deliver LMS orientation and training of internal and external users. Create system documentation; design internal work processes to support the implementation, usage, and adoption.
- Oversee operation, usage, analysis, and maintenance of LMS, including performing system administration (import/export users into system, create/publish/archive courses, add/delete accounts, adjust system preferences and settings, build custom reports for clients, grant security roles, address/solve technical issues, user acceptance testing, oversee the analysis of learner impact data)
- Become a subject matter expert in our LMS, keeping informed of system features and updates, and in partnership with Product Development, recommend changes and develop initiates as applicable to improve the user experience. Monitor system functionality, identifying and resolving technical issues with LMS vendor and end-users.
- Business Analysis & Process Improvement (20%)
- Generate data-driven business insights from systems (e.g., Salesforce, Acumatica) and lead company balanced score card reporting.
- Leverage organizational data (quantitative and qualitative) and industry best-practices to evaluate current systems and processes and provide process optimization recommendations.
- Lead special projects, working cross-functionally to build alignment and achieve desired outcomes. May include end-to-end mapping of current state, envisioning optimal future state, resolving problems, creating process documentation, and implementing appropriate technologies.
- Tech Stack & Salesforce Administration (20%)
- Oversee company technology stack, including serving as liaison to IT help desk team. Manages company technology contracts, budget, and research of new tools.
- In partnership with team, develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals.
- Provide system administration support of Salesforce environment, including custom fields, page layouts, validation rules, custom objects, security settings, management of custom packages, and process automation building and migration (e.g. process builder to flow)
- Resourcing & Operations Support (20%)
- Provide resourcing support for billable projects.
- Support billable resource recruitment, selection, and development.
- Provide operations backup during vacations, sicknesses, or project surges.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional services environment gaining alignment with cross-functional teams, driving process improvement, and building efficient systems.
- 3+ years of experience administering technical systems and creating user profiles [such as within project portfolio management (PPM), applicant tracking system (ATS), demand planning, professional service automation (PSA), or learning management system (LMS)].
- 3+ years of hands-on with Salesforce, with ability to earn Salesforce Administrator certification within 12 months of hire.
- Strong business acumen, statistical, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Ability to break down data and complex problems, surface insights, recommend solutions, and present information in a clear manner.
- Strong organizational skills, action-orientation, customer-focus, and attention to detail, with an eye for grammar, user experience, and process efficiency and clarity. Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation and providing training to end users.
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to balance multiple projects and assignments, while thinking creatively to problem solve. Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Strong technical skills, with ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and Outlook.
- A positive attitude and demonstrates a willingness to learn and to wear multiple hats.
- Ability to work remotely from a home office.
- Familiarity with the learning/leadership development industry.
- Familiarity and interest in learning management systems.
- Self-directed: strong organizational, time, and personal management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- Strong listening and inquiry skills.
- Enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teams, especially in a distributed organization.
- Knowledge and ability to build Salesforce custom fields, understand databases and relationships, workflow rules, validation rules, security settings, creating reports and dashboards, building custom objects, and process automations (workflow, process builder, flow) is strongly preferred.
- System thinking, data analysis, analytics skills strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of resource management, staffing, and demand planning preferred.
- Remote position
- Paid Company Holidays + Paid Time Off + Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Maternity or Paternity Leave
- Access to 401(k) plan + company match
- Medical Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term + Long Term Disability Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Professional Development opportunity with IA’s core training programs
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: HR@interactionassociates.com