Date: Immediate Start
Location: Boston, MA. This is a remote position. Qualified candidates should reside in the Boston area with the ability to work from their home office.
Job Description: Interaction Associates, a Boston-based organization, is looking to hire a full-time marketing coordinator to support their marketing team.
Interaction Associates is a recognized leader in the organizational learning and development industry. For 50 years, IA has helped companies build their collaborative capability to produce better results and more engaged people. Over 1 million people have learned The Interaction Method™, a facilitated approach for building understanding and agreement. Our reputation and impact are based on the people we hire and develop. If this profile fits you – hard-working, self-aware, dedicated to client service, and oriented to making a positive impact on the people around you -- please consider joining our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Event Manager to execute on the following for in-person and online events:
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure seamless execution
- Manage all live event set-up and tear down for Boston-based events
- Attend and support all Boston-based events for their duration (and be available for early mornings and late nights)
- Assist with tradeshow/conference logistics and execution
- Manage event follow-up processes
- Maintain event budgets
- Book and confirm venues, photographers/videographers, speakers, and internal onsite staff
- Communicate with event participants in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of email marketing campaigns in HubSpot
- Identify areas for improvement and possible revenue growth using data
- Work with marketing team to develop social media campaigns and monitor activity
- Provide support as needed to the marketing team
- Provide support maintaining content on our website
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Hospitality Management, or Public Relations preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B Marketing experience required
- Self-starter with in depth knowledge of event management and logistics; including tradeshows/conferences with ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Experience in corporate social media management: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and independently
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Outstanding vendor management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Excellent remote communication skills as we’re a 100% remote company based throughout the US; ability to work collaboratively with a virtual team.
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Cvent, Salesforce
- Sense of humor, out-going, and driven to succeed
Résumé building experience in organizational learning company that does work with major Fortune 1000 clients
To Apply: email your resume to HR@interactionassociates.com and include in the subject line: “Marketing Coordinator”