Interaction Associates (IA) is a learning and development company that helps leaders and teams work together better and achieve better business results by demonstrating the power and transferring the skills of conscious collaboration. Conscious collaboration is a mindful approach to working together that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We concentrate on two kinds ROI: Return on Investment and Return on Involvement.
We are seeking people with business-to-business sales experience in educational sales, corporate education and/or management consulting. Successful Directors of Client Solutions will manage $2 million/year in account revenue under management, and 1+ million/year in new sales.
Reports to: Director of Business Operations
Location: This is a remote position working out of your home office. Preference is for candidates located in the Boston, MA or Raleigh, NC area.
The Engagement Manager supports internal and external stakeholders and coordinates client deliverables from contract execution through invoicing to yield high customer satisfaction, a continuously improving process, and an enjoyable experience for all parties. The position requires a dedicated professional with a background in client service with the ability to multitask in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Serve as primary logistical contact for an assigned portfolio of global clients while collaborating with account teams from contract execution to delivery of IA’s leadership, facilitation, and consultative programs.
- Coordinate all logistics for in-person training, virtual instructor led training, and consulting programs including: graphic design needs, participant and instructor material ordering and delivery, room arrangements, security passes, and instructor hotel reservations within project timeframe and internal quality standards. Advocate to our clients for ideal training conditions in order to set up consultants/facilitators for success.
- Serve as a key client contact, responding to client questions and concerns promptly and courteously, and triaging more complex issues to the appropriate project team member(s).
- Liaison with internal business development, delivery operations, and consulting team to ensure project deliverables are completed within a pre-determined timeframe, including keeping the project team informed as changes occur.
- Ensure all project data is accurately captured in internal technology systems: engagement management (Salesforce), billing (Acumatica ERP), and information sharing (Box). Requires the ability to understand contractual agreements made with our clients and establish project accounting details based on internal guidelines.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Consulting Leader on large or complex engagements.
Additional Job Functions:
- Keep records of agreements, deliverables, and outstanding issues.
- Set up and administer learning assessments and post-engagement feedback survey as needed.
- Coordinate with client administrator and/or stakeholders to coordinate and set up stakeholder interviews.
- Schedule calls between project team members and client and participate when appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of work process problems.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or five years relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of professional services, event management, and/or program management experience required.
- Experience in a client-focused support or coordination role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office required; experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Successful experience working from home office or remote location.
- Professional demeanor; must be able to communicate in an articulate manner with high-level clientele over the phone, via email, and/or in person.
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Displays a strong service orientation and a desire to help others
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Detail oriented while taking initiative
- Enjoys challenging situations and complex projects
- Demonstrates IA’s Core Values
- Professional demeanor with a strong customer orientation
- Comfortable using broad communication styles in an articulate manner
- Manage multiple assignments with simultaneous deadlines
- Initiative, including strong follow through and thoroughness
- Task prioritization while working effectively and managing your time efficiently
- Ability to think critically, gather, and utilize information
- Ability to develop creative solutions to unforeseen challenges in tight timeframes
- Building collaborative relationships
- Understand and able to convey contractual terms to others (preferred)
For consideration, please submit your resume to HR@interactionassociates.com; please also submit a brief cover letter outlining the reasons why you think you would be a good fit for this role at Interaction Associates.