Interaction Associates (IA) is a learning and development company that helps leaders and teams work together better and achieve better business results by demonstrating the power and transferring the skills of conscious collaboration. Conscious collaboration is a mindful approach to working together that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We concentrate on two kinds ROI: Return on Investment and Return on Involvement.
We are seeking people with business-to-business sales experience in educational sales, corporate education and/or management consulting. Successful Directors of Client Solutions will manage $2 million/year in account revenue under management, and 1+ million/year in new sales.
Reports to: CEO
Desired locations: San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC, Indianapolis, IN, Chicago, IL, and Denver, CO. This is a remote position. Qualified candidates should reside from one of the specific geographic locations and work from their home office.
The Director, Client Solutions is responsible for winning new accounts as well as growing existing accounts within a specific geography and a list of assigned accounts.
- Utilize industry and client information to understand the customer’s business problems and needs, and suggest learning and/or consulting solutions
- Fashion proposals, contracts and SOWs in accordance with IA guidelines
- Map out buying centers and key influencer networks in key accounts
- Build trusted partner relationships with economic buyers and program administrators
- Develop proactive brand recognition and sales strategies, and establish positive brand awareness at a high level in the client or prospect organization
- Prospect for new business opportunities within dormant and target accounts
- Utilize Salesforce platform to manage all sales opportunities from prospecting to close with accuracy and timeliness
- In partnership with internal team, assemble opportunity teams, develop distinctive proposals that address client challenges and close business
- Demonstrates the effectiveness of IA tools and practices during the selling process and through direct delivery of IA services
- About 10% of time is dedicated to demonstrating the power and value of IA programs and tools through teaching programs and facilitating client problem-solving sessions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of success using consultative selling skills to uncover and address client challenges. Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass company performance expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level audiences.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to navigate through a business system to influence, partner and maximize success.
- Collaborative leadership skills, including ability to describe a clear vision of success and enroll others in its pursuit.
- Experience working productively from a home office and comfortable in online meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining control and responsibility.
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions; able to integrate training and consulting services and to develop blended solutions to address customer needs.
- Advanced abilities in in Microsoft Office.
- Results driven
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Tenacious and persistent
- Extroverted and friendly
- Confident in ambiguous situations
- Always a learner – open to changing models, methods and approaches
- Self-directed – strong organizational, time and personal management skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Educational degree in business, education, or psychology is preferred
- 10 years or more of professional work experience required
- A minimum of 2 years in consultative sales (outside sales), ideally in professional services, technology, educational products, or learning industry
- Managing accounts of over $100K in service sales.
Provide Cover Letter stating what particularly about this job at IA is attractive for you and why you feel you fit the description.
If you're interested in this position, please send cover letter and resume to HR@interactionassociates.com