Leading Online Meetings™
Online Meetings that Drive Success
Online meetings present unusual challenges. Without eye contact and body language, communication is more challenging. You know the result: participants aren't engaged, they multi-task, and they may not follow through. Web meeting technology can create another layer of frustration. Now, experience a way to meet online that reduces pain, churn, and wasted time and money, while it improves business results and supports and maintains productive work relationships.
The skills and techniques offered in Leading Online Meetings™ are designed to assist career development, and significantly improve performance. This program is for dispersed workers, team members, and leaders who often meet virtually, who are finding that their virtual meetings are less than effective – or even painful time-wasters. Leading Online Meetings™ helps participants meet online in ways that increase engagement, prevent multi-tasking, enhance relationships, improve focus, advance clear decisions, and drive better results.
This course takes place in virtual space via Webex, and allows you plenty of hands-on practice to ensure you get the skill development you need to confidently lead and participate in online meetings. Interim and final assignments help you apply the skills and tools you are learning to successfully guide online meetings in your current worklife.
What You'll Learn to Do
- Plan critical aspects of a virtual meeting in ways that set up the meeting for success.
- Design agendas and manage information in ways that increase satisfaction and productivity, and avoid excess wasted time/effort in virtual meetings.
- Apply facilitative interventions and collaboration tools to keep people challenged and engaged during any online meeting.
- Facilitate conversations that support meeting attendees to build understanding and agreement in order to take action.
- Avoid the most common mistakes made when running virtual meetings.Increase ownership, commitment, and execution of action plans.
- Evaluate meeting effectiveness in ways that offer continuous improvement of results, process, and relationship satisfaction.
Who should attend
Anyone who leads, facilitates, plans, or attends online meetings.
|Session 1 |
Build Working Relationships
|Session 2 |
Manage the Process
|Session 3 |
Fee: 3 3-hour sessions/$975.00