Leading Virtual Teamwork™
Virtual teams have become the norm in getting work done in the global business environment. Team members are diverse: in style, culture, and discipline. This new fact of business life presents leaders with a daily challenge: how to lead dispersed work groups in a way that maximizes the value of diversity and minimizes the pitfalls of distance.
Leading Virtual Teamwork™ equips managers and team leaders with critical skills and practical methods for leading teams whose members are located across multiple locations.
What you’ll learn
- How to assess what’s working and not working about the way teams and work groups collaborate virtually
- Methods for maintaining a team’s focus and authority without resorting to controlling or rote behaviors
- What works for building trust and rapport among team members
- How to build understanding and agreements online, in real-time, so that participants can take concerted action
- How best to encourage team members to take more responsibility for the performance of the team.
Who Should Attend
You are a team leader, and you want to learn a variety of strategies, tools, and behaviors for improving the effectiveness of your team. Only part of your interest is learning how to lead better team meetings. You also want tips and techniques for managing the team outside the meeting room.
- Delivered live over webex: train at your desk with a live instructor
- Highly interactive and participatory: limited to 12 participants
- 3 sessions, 2.5 hours/session
- Delivered with the perspective of a Team Leader.