Interaction Associates is a leading global innovator of proven solutions that transform the way people work — to deliver extraordinary business results, or, what we call, Return on InvolvementTM. The firm helps global organizations build high-involvement, collaborative cultures by developing their leaders, teams, and change agents. IA offers customized consulting, learning and development, and coaching services. It was named one of Training Industry's Top 20 Leadership Training Companies in 2012 and 2013, and made their Content Development Watch List in 2012 and 2013.
Since 1969, we have helped hundreds of global organization build the needed collaborative capability to produce strong business results, improve critical business processes, and create and maintain trusting and productive work relationships.
- Clients include half of the Fortune 500.
- More than 1,200 clients globally.
- Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, and San Francisco, California with consultants and affiliates around the world.
- Industry pioneer in:
- Collaboration as the spark plug for innovation.
- Developing leaders at all levels.
- Building organizational trust.
- Team excellence.
- Managing the people side of change.
- Research in collaborative problem solving/decision making, trust, and teams.
- Top-rated books: How to Make Meetings Work and How to Make Collaboration Work.
- Established 1969 by David Straus.
- Privately held ESOP company, 100% employee-owned and run.
- Founded the Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC) in 1993. IA supports the IISC with 10 percent of pretax profits and up to 10 days pro bono support annually per employee.
"Building Trust to Drive Business Results: New Research Defines What Leaders Need to Do Now – and What Happens When They Don’t." Annual survey from Interaction Associates details the formula for success at high pPerforming companies — and cautions organizations to heed trust indicators.
The challenges of growing talent and leading in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world is the focus of an international coaching symposium that Interaction Associates will sponsor and participate in over two days in May in Boston.
The Human Capital Institute (HCI), in partnership with Interaction Associates (IA) will present a free webcast exploring IA’s new "Building Trust in Business" research findings.
Forbes.com is running a guest post by CEO Linda Stewart with strategies to lead virtual teams.
Interaction Associates has named leadership and coaching veteran, Kevin Cuthbert, to the position of Chief Consulting Officer to lead the firm’s consulting practice and extensive talent network.
IA's article on brainstorming, by CEO Linda Stewart on Forbes.com.
Interaction Associates has been named one of the top firms for leadership development and training by Training Industry, Inc. in a ranking of the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies for 2012.
CLO Magazine's Frank Kaplan sat down with Senior Consultant Beth O'Neill, and former President Barry Rosen, to discuss strategies for leading virtual teams.
Interaction Associates’ Senior Consultant and former Chairman of the Board, Marybeth Tahar, will present an interactive session called "Strategic Competencies for the HR Leader: from Generalist to Business Partner" at the Colorado Human Resources Association’s Annual Conference in Denver, Colo.
Public Utility District Number One of Chelan County, headquartered in Wenatchee, Wash., is investing in developing its managers. To ensure employees have top-notch collaboration skills, the utility has contracted with Interaction Associates.
Our "Building Trust" workplace research exploring the state of trust, leadership, and collaboration inside companies worldwide, demonstrates a strong correlation between financial health, and the leadership culture and behaviors in organizations.
by Andy Atkins